Thursday 12 April 2007

I say, that man is wearing an amusing hat. AGAIN

So, yeah, it's been about a month since the last post. Wish I could say my inability to post more is down to being caught up in work, seeing as I'm off for the Easter Holidays and should be revising at least 2 hours daily. Oh goody, the things I have to do to get into college - and the weather's been so great the past 2 weeks.

I've been spewing my guts out since around 11 last night, barely got 3 hours sleep. But you know what? It feels great. Sure, I'm weak my body over - and I get consistent cramps in my stomach (Which later leads to, you've guessed it, MORE VOMITING). I shouldn't bitch; I swear I'm a hypochondriac because I get some vindictive pleasure out of being sick.

For what it’s worth, I haven't done a single bit of work on the site. If you're curious as to why I'm posting to absolutely no-one, it's because this is sort of a work log of all progress done with the site. I-Frames, and all that crap - it's looking surprisingly good seeing as it primarily relies on FrontPage Extensions (If I was any good at web design, I'd damn well be using Dreamweaver by now).